Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tips on Getting Perfect Focus EVERY Time

http://www.divasanddreamsblog.com/2011/04/10-ways-to-get-perfect-focus-every-time.html

Above is a link to a website that I found to be very useful. It lists the top ten ways to guarentee that your photos will be crystal clear. I wish I had seen this before I began shooting my product shots because it wasn't until after I shot that I realized how blurry my photography was.

1. Use a tripod
2. Use a remote or wireless trigger
3. Shoot with prime lens
4. Use a faster shutter speed
5. Control the F-stop
6. Tell your camera where to focus (single point AF)
7. Choose Al Servo
8. Make sure there is enough light
9. Portrait tip: Focus between the eyes
10. Do extra sharpening in Photoshop

Example of focusing between the eyes in portrait shots

No comments:

Post a Comment