Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tips for Beginners (1 of 3)

http://www.starsforstreetlights.com/2011/12/photo-tips-and-techniques-for-beginners.html

I have been designing on a regular basis for two years now. Using the knowledge and skill that I have aquired over these past few years, I have strengthened my "designer's eye." Although this is not enough in photography. Composition is important in the field of photography, but there are multiple parts that coinside with it. Above is a link to a website that I found incredibly helpful because it is directed towards beginner photographers. I found the information is useful and is given out in a way that I can understand.

1. COMPOSITION
2. APERTURE
3. SHUTTER SPEED


To Illustrate Motion...
1) use a tripod 2) slow shutter speed 3) high aperture for sunny days

To Illustrate Fun...
1) the higher the shutter speed, the better the ninja-jumping shots

To Illustrate Motion...
1) To freeze movement, have your shutter speed above 1/125


No comments:

Post a Comment